Led by Suzanne Silvermoon & Dr. Jayarajan K.
Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse Retreat
at Prashanthi River Retreat, Index WA (the heart of the Cascade Mountains)
Complete your Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse with this nourishing and restorative retreat in the heart of the Cascade Mountains. Suzanne Silvermoon is a seasoned workshop leader with a passion for sharing the power and beauty of the vedic sciences of Yoga and Ayurveda. Step away from the busy-ness of your life, soak up the beauty of the natural world, let the flow of the river help you carry away negative habit patterns that have contributed to imbalances in your life, learn how yoga and Ayurveda practices nourish every aspect of our lives to foster health, happiness and peace of mind. Deepen your understanding of Ayurveda and how you can apply this wisdom to your daily life for vibrant health.
During the retreat you will:
- Receive transportation and/or carpooling arranged through the Prashanthi Retreat
- Stay in dorm style lodging alongside the Skykomish River
- Eat beautiful and lovingly prepared Spring Cleansing Food
- Be guided in daily yoga asana, meditation, and pranayama practice
- Learn more about your body constitution and how to best nourish your unique self in body, mind and spirit.
- Create conscious commitments to your healthy lifestyle through a fire puja ceremony.
- Be supported by the collective community in your commitments to your health.
- Have quiet reflective time to yourself in the mountains and by the river!
Upon registration specific guidance will be provided to you regarding the details of completing your ayurvedic spring cleanse such as cleansing tools, and food items to obtain. You will also be provided with a meeting time and place for transportation to the retreat center. We encourage taking advantage of the retreat centers transportation as you can sit back and enjoy the ride to the mountains, or carpool with fellow retreat participants.
General Public: $385
Early bird Registration for General Public: $360
Students & Alumni: $360
Early bird Registration for Students & Alumni: $330
Early Bird Registration ends March 25th, 2016
Deposit: $150 at registration, balance due April 8th, 2016
Sign up below for additional info on registration.